Crowd funding Campaigns

John

Re: Crowd funding Campaigns

Post by John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Is it just me or is there only 1 pledge level (2 if you include EB), the Maidens pledge! Tho there is the Companion pledge, but that's only for buying the extras in pledge manager altho great if you just want the Dragon (Boy is it BIG!!).
Not sure if I'm going to pledge as I keep pledging and getting the games, but no-one seems to want to play them!

All Quiet on the Martian Front (Human/Martian); Fanticide;
Frostgrave; Home Raiders (Gremlins); Relics (Britanan);
Flames of War Team Yankee (West German);
The Great War WW1 / Tank; Rivet Wars;
Various Osprey Rules Games;

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Devil add-on up ..... now or in PM (usually now).

As far as pledging goes, John, it's always worth asking around as to who is backing in the group (something I've started doing), as if there are likely to be multiple copies, especially of board games, it might not be worth it (unless you want it- it's HYW, includes French and Demons, and is 15/18mm, so I'm not going to back it am I :twisted: ).

I know David and myself are in, though I think we're both basic pledges without add-on's (did I mention the Devil) at present.
Shadows of Brimstone // Dragon Rampant // Frostgrave // Relics // Godslayer // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Dropzone Commander // Battletech (War of 3039 - Clan Invasion) // Armoured Clash (Dystopian Wars) // Dreadball //

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 am

The "at present" is the most important part. :lol:

I'm definitely adding both current addons in pledge manager, I like to spread the cost.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar)