Crowd funding Campaigns

John

Re: Crowd funding Campaigns

Post by John » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Is it just me or is there only 1 pledge level (2 if you include EB), the Maidens pledge! Tho there is the Companion pledge, but that's only for buying the extras in pledge manager altho great if you just want the Dragon (Boy is it BIG!!).
Not sure if I'm going to pledge as I keep pledging and getting the games, but no-one seems to want to play them!
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Devil add-on up ..... now or in PM (usually now).

As far as pledging goes, John, it's always worth asking around as to who is backing in the group (something I've started doing), as if there are likely to be multiple copies, especially of board games, it might not be worth it (unless you want it- it's HYW, includes French and Demons, and is 15/18mm, so I'm not going to back it am I :twisted: ).

I know David and myself are in, though I think we're both basic pledges without add-on's (did I mention the Devil) at present.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer.

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 am

The "at present" is the most important part. :lol:

I'm definitely adding both current addons in pledge manager, I like to spread the cost.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Silly amounts of stuff in the 'Joan of Arc' KS at present - around 360 15/18mm models + other bits for $120 ($110 if you got and EB :D ). Just need to decide on any add-ons I want, the Historical Bundle is looking good (with added Devil :twisted: ), but funds need to be allocated as I have Uncle Mikes 'Nameless Cults' skirmish game (Strange Aeons 'cult/gang' skirmish) running too.

And it's made the $1,000,000

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 pm

So the madness that is the Joan of Arc KS pledge manager is now live (and for 2 whole months). It factors P&P, so at least that isn't going to come around and bite me (hello Forbidden Fortress). And they added stuff in the Pledge Manager - they are determined to drive me to an early grave, bankrupt and destitute.

Still, it's mad amounts of 'Legendary' scale (read 15-18mm) models, some of which stand 180mm tall (or bigger in the case of the Dragon - wouldn't look out of place o a 32mm scale table), around the 500-600 model mark. This also includes a castle, other terrain such as churches, Mills, cottages, trees and bushes, siege engines and cannon. Stuck mainly with the historical stuff (though the Ottoman at a bit on the 'fantasy' side), though did go for the Devil set (he's one of the 180mm tall guy's - in scale with the human models.

Had already paid $300 odd, more added. Marc was thinking of going all in, and that's around $600-700.

Marc

Post by Marc » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:18 pm

I did go all in in the end got everything apart from the compendium, the RPG books and the dice tower

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:45 pm

I ended up not going with Joan, and I probably wont bother going for it in pledgemanager either.

I have too much!
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Marc

Post by Marc » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:32 am

Yea I know that feeling especially with wave 2 of shadows turning up last week but Joan of arc was so pretty lol and let’s be honest that dragon was kickass lol

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:58 am

Only 'Fantasy' thing I've added was the Devil - No dragon as of yet :? . Have the compendium at present as initially put in for the additional Siege set, then realised it all came with the Castle, so was doubling up.

I have time to decide to add more, and as I am currently mainly KS free (Heavy Gear Utopia force at present, if it funds), things are looking less expensive that last year. At least until the P&P charge arrives for 'Forbidden Fortress' (thankfully, 'Joan of Arc' was built in - still $50 odd, but that's a 22KG package).

Marc

Post by Marc » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Yea my Joan of arc package worked out around 36kg lol and I’m the same now the only other live one I have is forbidden fortress so waiting on the pledge manager to see how much they are going to sting us for postage and to see if they add anymore add ons