Caerphilly Comic-Con

Paul

Caerphilly Comic-Con

Post by Paul » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi guys, I am taking the club to comic con in Caerphilly, it’s the 9th of June and it’s their first go at adding a gaming section. Vik, the organiser, who is known to most of us is keen to have us there.
He would like games that we can participate with people coming in, so more of a demo format than we usually do.
I know that Kevin spoke to him about doing a Brimstone game and I am happy to do an x wing game. I would be good if we could get 2 more, 1 for each game system to support me and Kevin. Any takers, they had a super day last year and I’m sure it will be a lot of fun. I’ll be driving down with Kevin so we will have space to take two more.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Kevin

Re: Caerphilly Comic-Con

Post by Kevin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:24 am

Yes, intend to try to support this - but as it looks like I will be back in the Land of Employment at that time, and will have requested a long weekend off for the previous week (going to UKGE for 3 days :D ), I 'might' have an issue requesting it off - as I'll be full time not bank, so limited control.

Will see what I can do when I initially start - previous commitments and so forth - but if it's one or the other, obviously UKGE wins. Just to keep you updated.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Marc

Post by Marc » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Count me in and if worse comes to worse Kev and you have to work I could always demo shadows instead I should have everything done by then

Paul

Post by Paul » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Good stuff Marc, we are promo masters.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Marc

Post by Marc » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Yea it’s starting to look that way Paul lol