Club AGM 2018

Matt
Site Admin

Club AGM 2018

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:53 pm

The Club AGM for 2018 will take place on Sunday 9th September at 5.30.

All committee positions will be decided on that day, either via voting or unopposed nomination. If you wish to nominate or second any member for a position then please use this thread to do so. PLEASE ENSURE you have their consent before doing so. The positions (at present) are Chairman, Treasurer, Publicity Officer and Terrain Officer.

Any member wishing to have something discussed at the AGM should inform a committee member in writing (email, PM, this thread) so that it can be listed on the agenda.

Remember, to vote on any matter raised during the meeting you must be over 18 and have paid to visit the club at least once.

We look forward to seeing you all!

Matt
X-Wing | Bolt Action | Infinity | Mordheim | Dropzone Commander | Wolsung

Owen

Re: Club AGM 2018

Post by Owen » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:22 pm

I nominate all standing committee members who wish to continue in their current role.

Paul

Post by Paul » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:32 pm

I won’t be standing for my committee place (publicity officer) again this year. I have decided to give some one else a go at it.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Paul

Post by Paul » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:32 pm

I won’t be standing for my committee place (publicity officer) again this year. I have decided to give some one else a go at it.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.