Crowd funding Campaigns

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crowd funding Campaigns

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm

My Conan arrived yesterday. Figures are nice, haven't bothered reading the rulebook yet as I know they're currently redoing it. Might have a look later.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kevin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeap, several large boxes sat in lounge (well 2, and 4 add-on packs).

Edit - just had a quick look on Evibay, and the King pledge is being listed for around £170-200. Makes me think about flogging it off.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Peter

Post by Peter » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 am

With the arrival of both Conan and the Walking Dead, I officially have no more kickstarters outstanding! 8-)

Also WALKING DEAD!!! :D
Minis painted in 2017: 120
Minis assembled in 2017: TBC

John

Post by John » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:26 pm

Also have KS arrived, as with Peter have Conan and The Walking Dead. So with Dropfleet also just arrived that means have several KS' to play:
Conan;
Dropfleet Commander;
The Walking Dead;
Along with Deadzone with Infestation;
The Great War with the Expansion Tank!
And although not a KS - *** Barons is ready to play!
So plenty to play in the futureuntil the next couple of KS' ready - Dreadball 2 and Route 666.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:26 pm

I have FAITH

a large amount of plastic, cardboard and paper just arrived today.

Figures are lovely, especially the horsemen.

So another board game for the collection - with LOTS of options.

Kris

Post by Kris » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Not released yet - still in beta

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... n=bc432c54

May be of interest.

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:26 pm

I like the models, and I am on a Japanese mythology kick due to Nioh, but that's being served tabletopwise by Bushido.

So many things to paint!

The models there are great.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

John

Post by John » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:43 am

For all those into a Chinese Miniatures/armies, namely Kevin, I saw this today whilst looking through Kickstarters and instantly thought of him:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... ry_popular
I must say I really like the Cavalry - Thought these figures would be good to create a Dragon Rampant force (Literally with the Dragon! :lol: )
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:56 am

I take it your mentioning the Titan Forge mythical Japanese range. Must say I'm not that impressed, the Oni look nice but otherwise :?

Think they got there Japanese and Chinese mythologies mixed, though that may have been the plan. I still prefer the 'Watchful Eye' range of mythical miniatures, which are more Chinese in the background.

Something I can resist (though I do have it on 48 hour reminder)

Yes, and I will be going to see the movie 'The Great wall', and am looking forward to the release of the 'Big Trouble in Little China' board game (which is NOT going to Kickstarter. The shown sculpts for the 'Winds' look amazing.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Rising Suns board game (basically Japanese 'Blood Rage') is live - and over $1,000,000 already.

And, yes, I backed it - one pledge level of $100, P&P added later as is standard now.