Crowd funding Campaigns

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crowd funding Campaigns

Post by MrDwhitey » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm really happy actually at the direction a lot of the stretch goals have gone. Adding good, plastic tokens and stuff to the coregame.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MrDwhitey » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 pm

So TTcombat are redoing Carnevale.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... ature-game

Decided to go for it after seeing the beta rulebook and it's pages of spells, including one vampires can cast the kills people and turns them into baby vampires.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:25 pm

Staying away from this - backed the first one in my 'KS - Shiny' period. Not really keen on what they have done to the followers of Dagon (the only figures I kept from the original KS).

And my Heroes of Normandie pledge should be with me shortly. More Shadows of Normandie goodness, not really that bothered by Heroes (and that might be a good job, appears I ordered the Heroes pledge in French - but not the Shadows stuff). Email sent off to Devil Pig to see if I can swap the pledge for an English one (at my cost - my mistake).

And the Heroes of Black Reach Pre-order (for pervious KS backers/previous purchasers) has go up. the game is 60euro, the game with additional Ork/SM is 150euro and the Game with everything current is 220euro.
I'm interested, but not that interested. Though this pre-order option does last till middle of September, so 2 paydays.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Peter

Post by Peter » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 am

MrDwhitey wrote:So TTcombat are redoing Carnevale.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... ature-game

Decided to go for it after seeing the beta rulebook and it's pages of spells, including one vampires can cast the kills people and turns them into baby vampires.
I've backed it too. Like the look of the scenery in the two player starter.
Minis painted in 2017: 120
Minis assembled in 2017: TBC

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Just received shed like loads more stuff for 'Heroes of/Shadows over Normandie', even if the odd bits in French.

Surprisingly, that's nearly the last one down - just 'Dreadball' and 'Siege of the Citadel' outstanding, though I'm awaiting final fulfillment of a few others (including 'Journey' (which I want to play again sometime) and of course 'Shadows of Brimstone'.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:22 pm

And for those of you with plastic crack addiction, Reaper Bones 4 is up and running - 31 days left and already over $630,000

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:14 pm

With all the interest in 'weird' settings, and Dracula's America just finishing it's Nickstarter, I think some maybe interested in a quick little KS being run by Annie of Bad Squiddo Games (used to be the Dice Bag Lady, and now has a reasonable range of female models covering many periods - the Russian female WWII models and Vikings are nice).

It's a quick 5 day KS, with £40 (plus P&P) getting you everything. Worth a look, must admit I'm tempted as usable for Strange Aeons.

Edit (19/08) - but didn't bit (Ghost Archipelago and Godslayer due in Sept).

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Time of Legends : Joan of Arc due at 20:00 for all that forgot. (and I got and EB - having a think on the Dragon)

and Uncle Mike is at it again with 'Nameless Kults' (I'm not using the German).

2 on the same day ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Joan of Arc went made, funding in 3 minutes, and is currently over £400,000 in its first 24 hours.
Lots of extra (alternative sculpt) miniatures in the stretch goals, and s Dragon expansion (yes, that one for $65.

Just the base pledge at present ($110/$120 standard), but we shall see what else is added.

October is going to be an expensive month due to KS.

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:47 pm

I'm at base pledge but I'll be adding more in pledge manager I fully expect. :roll: