Crowd funding Campaigns

John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crowd funding Campaigns

Post by John » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Still can't make my mind up about Joan. Am thinking that as Kevin is going for it, I have more chance of playing it when he brings it down, than I do if I own it myself :roll: . Especially as Conan hasn't had many journeys out of the box, have got more scenarios for it, so hopefully should see more daylight this year 8-) !
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kevin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Valid point John. I must say I am starting to feel that way in regard to KS board games, as I now first ask who else is getting them before jumping in.
Joan of Arc is a no brainer for me, as I have an interest in the Hundred Years War (particularly from the French point of view), and like 15mm as a scale (I find it a laugh that it's now referred to as 'Legendary' scale by Monolith, so people won't confuse it with 'normal' models - 28mm).

And if I didn't pick it up, there's a good chance that the bottomless pit of board games that is Marc would (will) have - he's getting more of it than me as I'm sticking mainly with the Historical stuff (at present, if I find employment, that may change).
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Marc

Post by Marc » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:15 am

It’s that damn bag of holding rob gave me I’m telling you it’s impossible to fill so therefore it’s all robs fault lol

Marc

Post by Marc » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:58 pm

Oh well that’s a second dragon added to my pledge lol

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Good lord Marc.

How many rooms for storage do you have? :lol:
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

John

Post by John » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 am

I know several people were interested in a Pirate game such as "Blood & Plunder", seen today at Crusade. I was looking at the Kickstarter for Blood & Plunder to see if there were any plans for a follow up, only to find that there had already been a follow-up. On looking however I saw that there was the capability of submitting a late pledge, which allowed you to submit a "New Player bundle" pledge which offered the rules plus any Nationality box and an Activation deck. you could then add extra ships etc :roll: . I must say I am interested in this even though I said I was not going to submit into any new Kickstarters :lol: . Just have to see how long the Late Pledge offer stays open for! ;)
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Marc

Post by Marc » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:14 am

At the moment I have things spread out over 3 rooms lol

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:59 pm

News on the Robotech RPG Tactics front. And it's now fully dead. Not only have they said they cannot/will not finish wave 2, and as such offered that they will replace with extra items from wave 1 - if you pay postage.

And they've also lost the License for Robotech in all the forms they were supporting, including the RPG they have been supporting for many a year.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Really want to back the Pacific Rim KS (in at present), but to be fair not feeling in and not sure if it would get the game-play to justify the expense (when it can be picked up at retail later if I wish). No exclusives, just reduced cost over retail (I like the no/little exclusive thing, you don't feel slighted for not having gotten in at the ground floor - they've already said the 'exclusive' will be for sale post KS).

What with the upcoming 'Hellboy' mantic KS, and the fact that this is basically a £65+ buy in minimum, I have doubts. Still ten days to go, there is an 'all-in' (£245 :roll: ) and at present its worth around £320 with it's 20 odd models.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:42 pm

So, all in on Pacific Rim, has become worth the funds expense.