Bring And Buy at Firestorm

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bring And Buy at Firestorm

Post by Kevin » Sat May 07, 2016 5:30 am

And Table booked, for me and a Friend who wants to sell on some of his old gaming stuff (Andy, for those in the know).

Now to book the day off work.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:28 pm

I am tempted as I would like a final clear out but it's the day after I get back from hols so not at all sure. :?

Kris

Post by Kris » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:48 pm

And I will see you there.

Kris

Post by Kris » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Next Bring and Buy has been announced on 15th October

https://www.facebook.com/events/1202305639840962/

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:57 pm

And I got a personal email invite.

Have to think about this is I've kind of sold off most of the stuff people would be interested in. But it does get me out of the house.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Table booked, sure if I try hard enough I can find something to put on it - maybe not sell, but to make it look pretty anyway. :?

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 pm

How would I go about selling stuff at this? I've not been to one before.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kris

Post by Kris » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Book yourself a ticket. You get to go in at 9 am to set up ready for 10 am. Pretty informal - if you want to be really organised sort out some price tags. Most people stick around until 2 pm then head off home from that point.

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok, booked a ticket.

Going to probably bring along a load of boardgames and lots of half price or less warmachine.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)