Mantic Kings of War Summer Campaign

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mantic Kings of War Summer Campaign

Post by John » Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 pm

I believe several people have Fantasy armies for Mantic Kings of War and was wondering if people knew about the Mantic Summer Campaign:
https://manticblog.com/2017/05/17/edge- ... -campaign/
I understand that several people are planning on doing a "Tale of Four Players" type blog and was wondering if anyone was interested in doing something similar for Mantic's KoW resulting in using the armies for this campaign. If you are like me, you might already have Fantasy figures and I am not saying you must build a new army. What I am suggesting is using any figures you might already have and using an KoW army list, building up a new Army with these figures. The ultimate aim being to prepare an army to use in a campaign to use in The Mantic Summer Campaign. Thus our campaign could help form the "Face of Mantica"!
Anyone interested?
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable