Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Owen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post by Owen » Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 pm

I'm considering running a WHFRP campaign and was wondering if anyone fancied giving it a go? Planning on using the 2nd edition rules; they're out of print (Amazon still has a few copies I think but they're pricey; not sure about eBay) but you can find pdfs of the rule book if you go looking for them if you want to check the rules out, and I've got a hard copy that we can use while actually playing.

Ideally I'm looking for 4 players (six at most). Haven't got a start date yet as if I can't get enough players I won't run it. Also, how often I run games will depend on everyone's availability (probably only once or twice a month at most so people have chance to play other games)

Who needs the mundanity of a D&D Paladin or Ranger when you can live the glorious life of a Rat Catcher or Bone Picker ;)

Kris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post by Kris » Fri May 26, 2017 8:29 pm

There's a new edition on the way. Officially being announce tomorrow.

Owen

Re: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post by Owen » Fri May 26, 2017 8:37 pm

I'm aware, but that's still a few months away from release (end of the year from what I've heard), and I've got stuff for 2nd ed, so feel like using that. Although I suppose if the rules are based on/a refinement of 2nd ed (I'm hoping they will be as personally I found 3rd ed a bit of a dud in comparison) it wouldn't be too hard to adapt it for the new edition.