Shadespire

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shadespire

Post by Richard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:44 pm

This seems to already be getting quite a lot of attention down here, which comes as a surprise to me as nobody will play AOS... :?

There again, nothing should really surprise me with wargamers! :lol:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... -120111645

Kris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shadespire

Post by Kris » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 am

Always the way. Still, if they enjoy Shadespire they might be willing to give AoS a go.

Kevin

Re: Shadespire

Post by Kevin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Anyone actually brought this :?:

Seems quite popular at present, and also quite limited in its scope model wise (which are lovely). The mix of cards and die, plus victory points interest me somewhat, but not enough to invest (that's likely to be Necromunda).
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .