Age of Sigmar slow grow

Peter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Age of Sigmar slow grow

Post by Peter » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:05 pm

With February here, I thought it might be nice to set up a thread with our progress during the campaign. If we could all post the forces that we are going to use for the campaign that would be awesome. The first challenge for February is to pledge to assemble and paint a GW "Start Collecting" box (or something of similar size). I also thought it might be interesting if we all post up pictures of our progress and write up how are games are going.

As the months progress, the next challenge will be posted on this thread too.

Anyways, my faction of choice is Kharadron Overlords and since there's no starting box (yet) I'm pledging to paint an Admiral, an Arkanaut Company and an Arkanaut Frigate.

Best of luck everyone.
Minis painted in 2017: 120
Minis assembled in 2017: TBC

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Age of Sigmar slow grow

Post by Kevin » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Flesh Eater Court starter box. And I've almost finished painting all the little guys, the monster is built, though the rider is currently wearing an invisibility cloak.

Plan to finish this for this pledge, the start on the next thing, either another starting box, or a Hunting Pack.

All will be seen Sunday.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Liam

Post by Liam » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Destruction for me. I'll be going for a mix of units from all the factions as I fancy a horde build and I have tons of stuff to paint!

Nothing is painted yet, well not to a decent degree, so I'll be looking to finish 600 points by the next deadline.

Good luck everyone
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 203
2018 models bought: 30

Kris

Post by Kris » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 pm

Going Chaos. More specifically Skaven Clan Skyre. No starting box for these either, so I intend to paint 10 Globadiers, 3 Stormfiends and a warlock Engineer. Intend to get these painted as my initial goal.

John

Post by John » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Have decided to use Skaven (Surprise) and will start by building "Ripsnikk's Raiders" from Spire of Dawn starter set. As I've got a full Skaven army, will build as Skaven Verminous with Pestilens, Moulder, Skyre, Eshin and Masterclan allies. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but as long as I use The Grand Alliance "Chaos" then I can use any Skaven without having to count them as Allies, which you have to do with Skaven anyway unless they are Skaven Pestilens, which uses its own Tome.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Can someone bring a copy of points values, believe in Generals Handbook, so I can work out the 1000pt 'goal' for development.

Believe 'Getting Started' box is around 680.

Kris

Post by Kris » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:35 pm

I'll be bringing my book down Kevin.

If you go Grand Alliance Chaos john you can pick any models from the Chaos faction without them counting as Allies.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 am

Thanks Kris.

John

Post by John » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 am

Have got the General's Handbook 2016 and 2017 as pdf's. Will print the pages containing "Death" alliance for you Kevin.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Bill

Post by Bill » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:27 pm

Still deciding which army to go for what sites did you lot use to find your warscrolls.