Godslayer

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Godslayer

Post by Kevin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 am

FB group has mentioned that the KS is due in May. Definitely wave 2 starters, so new models.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 pm

I enjoyed my games of Godslayer - win or lose! - but it just died away at club for no reason I could think of. May well be tempted by a reboot, especially if they get the models sorted. :)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Still slowly painting Banebrood, got the starter finished, now onto the many more mongrels and 2 Shamen.
Will probably get a wave 2 Banebrood starter in the KS, we will see what's offered.
And likely to try to off load the several boxes of Reaver Banebrood Barbarian models in have - though for a fair price, as i can always use them to expand the force (just taking cupboard space at present).

John

Post by John » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 pm

I could never make up my mind whether to go for Halodyne City State or Mortan Legion, and as Richard says, the game petered out at club before I bought any. Will see what is available for the Kickstarter and possibly join in.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Peter

Post by Peter » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 am

I've been looking at the new minis for Godslayer on Megalith Facebook. The new stuff looks amazing. This kickstarter is on the definite list now.
Minis painted in 2017: 120
Minis assembled in 2017: TBC

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Have to agree with Peter. I liked most of their previous sculpts but they've definitely raised the bar with these. I particularly like Arnie...I can hear the Lamentations of their women already! ;)

Going to pick up this month's WI as it has a battle report in it which should prove interesting.

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Does anyone know if the actual rules are changing? Is there going to be a new edition of the rulebook?

Also, don't know if anyone's interested but Firestorm have a couple of boxes of Wyldfolk Hunters units on sale for £11 instead of the RRP of £27! Couldn't resist myself as I really like the Wyldfolk models coming with the new releases. Yep, they are fragile but they look nice! :roll:

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:23 am

As far as I am aware, it's a general tidy up of the rules they are talking about, not a second edition (in the true sense). It seems to be mainly for the Wave 2 models and a 'relaunch' of the game.

So I would think that it would be a second print of the current rules, taking into account FAQ and errata. (but I could be wrong :? )

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Thanks for that Kevin. I came across a box of WH Beastmen yesterday and thing of using these as Banebrood for now. :roll:

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:29 am

Oh dear Richard. :lol:

Once the kickstarter hits I may end up putting together my extra Trogs and painting them. And look at buying some of the wraith trog models too... :?
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)