Kings of War

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Kings of War

Post by Richard » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Is anyone either actually playing this or intending to play this at club? Just asking as I've received a newsletter from Manticore and I rather like the look of their Empire of Dust army - due out in late August. I remember playing a couple of games under the first edition and thought they worked quite well but, to be honest, I can't remember very much in detail. :roll:

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MrDwhitey » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 pm

I am planning on making an ogre army some point in the future for this.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Bill, I think, would be the person to ask about this - but he's not about this weekend.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Kris

Post by Kris » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:28 am

One of the projects over the summer is sorting through my Skaven to give me a playable force for this. Some people are already playing it at Firestorm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1542557912705355/

Not too much there at the moment but it is building up a head of steam.

Owen

Post by Owen » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:44 am

Richard wrote:Is anyone either actually playing this or intending to play this at club? Just asking as I've received a newsletter from Manticore and I rather like the look of their Empire of Dust army - due out in late August. I remember playing a couple of games under the first edition and thought they worked quite well but, to be honest, I can't remember very much in detail. :roll:
I'm up for playing KoW if other people are.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Bill will be pleased.

Sold on all my rules, but still have the makings of an Abyssal force after I've 'Dragon Rampant'd' the figures I have.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Does anyone have the 2nd Edition rules?

Thanks for the link Kris as there are a couple of good downloads on there. :)

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:35 pm

I have the hardback 2nd edition rules and the softback book with the extra army lists.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Owen

Post by Owen » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:54 pm

Richard wrote:Does anyone have the 2nd Edition rules?

Thanks for the link Kris as there are a couple of good downloads on there. :)
I have the hardback rule book.

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:04 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:I have the hardback 2nd edition rules and the softback book with the extra army lists.
Might I borrow it for a couple of days sometime please David?