Spartan dropping Uncharted Seas

Owen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Spartan dropping Uncharted Seas

Post by Owen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:18 pm

I think part of the problem of not knowing how many opponents you're going to have is that everyone is thinking the same thing so no one ends up committing. It wouldn't be so bad if production was continuing as if interest flared up you can then justify getting the minis, but with it being discontinued, you run the risk of not being able to get hold of the minis if interest ever did flare up among those who do have stuff for it. :|

Like you I have no interest in Halo due to not really knowing anything about it beyond it being a computer game series. Plus it seems redundant with many people at club having FSA fleets and I have stuff for BFG so have no need for another space combat game (and that's before we get into getting into X-Wing).

I think the biggest shame is that US works well with both Warhammer Fantasy or Kings of War and that it'd be nice to encorporate US into a Fantasy or KoW campaign if one were to run at club.

Matt
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:13 pm

It is a good game and I agree with Rich, it's more tactical than FA....damn that wind!
I'm not tempted to get back in to it though.
X-Wing | Bolt Action | Infinity | Mordheim | Dropzone Commander | Wolsung

Owen

Post by Owen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Matt wrote:It is a good game and I agree with Rich, it's more tactical than FA....damn that wind!
Boo

:P

Owen

Post by Owen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Matt wrote:It is a good game and I agree with Rich, it's more tactical than FA....damn that wind!
Boo

;p