Fantasy census

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fantasy census

Post by MrDwhitey » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:16 pm

For Bushido I bought a Savage Wave and a Ryu starter set.

Also, on Age of Sigmar

http://imgur.com/a/gThul

Pictures of most of the points costs I believe.

Also, does anyone have any Stormcast they want to swap for the Blood guys from the starter? :lol:

Edit: Scratch that I've tried painting up a unit of Stormcast and I can't stand it.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Bill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fantasy census

Post by Bill » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:40 pm

I still have forces for Kings of War and a force for Frostgrave, currently building my Frostgrave city for January.