Age of Sigmar League

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Age of Sigmar League

Post by Kris » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Hi. Firestorm are running a Age of Sigmar league in October. If I were to run a league in Bridgend in November who would be interested?

The basic premise would be to play a number of games to get used to the new rules and see if people enjoy them. Initially the games would be 600pts - this is what can be found in the newer Getting Started boxes. Could anybody who is interested please post in this thread so I can get an idea of interest.

Liam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Age of Sigmar League

Post by Liam » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Kris, sorry for the late reply.

I would really like to try something like this but probably won't have the time or funds until next year sadly. If you do anything like this then I'll put my name down.
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 203
2018 models bought: 30