Sharp Practice 2

Peter

Re: Sharp Practice 2

Post by Peter » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:20 pm

I have my Brits for AWI which is my first plan. I like the idea of ACW once I finish that but I'm happy to play some games with loaned out forces should anyone have two sides and fancy a game. (Takes me a long time to paint anything other than pure skirmish these days).
Minis painted in 2017: 120
Minis assembled in 2017: TBC

John

Post by John » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:46 pm

A GOOD time was had by all tonight, so a Big thanks to Mike for spending his time teaching how to play to a bunch of Fuddy-Duddies! Thanks also must go to Richard for getting Mike to appear!
With regards forces for times - I would like to participate as British/Canadian for FIW, British for Napoleonic Penninsular or Invasion of France & 100 days campaign or 1812 Invasion of US/Defence of Canada. I have an interest in a Union force for ACW. But no interest in AWI or Indian Mutiny! I think this must be one of the few times I have figures for a period, but not the rules!
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

John

Post by John » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:51 pm

I have just been to Mikes (The Gent who ran Sundays game!) website and found out he uses Sharp Practce 2 to run Games using the Figures from the games Flintloque & Slaughterloo, which is a Napoleonic Fantasy game by Alternative Armies. As I've got several figures for this game, it just makes me want to play these rules even more!
http://mikehobbs.co.uk/index.php/tag/sharp-practice-2/
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:10 am

Mike has asked me to pass on his thanks and appreciation of the welcome he received at our club on Sunday. He has also posted up quite extensive photos and an action report on his blog for those interested. Very kind of him to give the club a plug as well! ;)

http://mikehobbs.co.uk/index.php/2016/0 ... -bridgend/