Getting Rid of Stuff.

Wayne

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by Wayne » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:43 pm

Paul wrote:
Wayne wrote:From the W40k 8th edition starter box set - Dark Imperium, I've got all 31 Death Guard miniatures to sell or exchange. These miniatures are:

- 1 Death Guard Lord of Contagion , a huge, terrifying Chaos Space Marine covered in spiked, corrupted Terminator armour armed with a plaguereaper.
- 1 Death Guard Noxious Blightbringer armed with a cursed plague bell, plasma pistol and a tocsin of misery;
- 1 Death Guard Malignant Plaguecaster armed with a corrupted staff and bolt pistol;
- 7 Death Guard Plague Marines – 5 armed with boltguns and plague knives, 1 armed with plasma gun and plague knife, 1 plague champion armed with bolt pistol, plaguesword and power fist;
- 1 Death Guard Foetid Bloat-drone – a huge, buzzing machine held aloft by rusted turbines – armed with plaguespitters and a plague probe;
- 20 Death Guard Poxwalkers – the rotten, shambling core of the army – armed with improvised weapons (hammers, claws, bayonets and metal pipes are featured.)

All still on sprues and unpainted. A starter army for anyone interested in the new (and decidedly excellent) 8th edition of W40k.

Open to offers.....
I would happily pay you 20 squids for the pox walkers and the bloat drone. I have two sets of the others already matey.
I'll take them on Sunday then. Sounds fair to me :)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Am getting rid of my 'King Pledge' for the Conan Board Game. It's as new, just opened to have a look see and quick check through, and includes the second print rules and masters book along with some additional counters they sent out.
I will also include the 'Accessories Pack' (some of which are in the King Pledge expansion box).

Looking at around £100 all in, which is dirt cheap for the King Pledge.

Getting rid as there are quite a few others with this, and as such, not really needed by me (and whilst I love the game, it's not really my thing - little unknown horrors or Cthuhlu type monstrosities).
Shadows of Brimstone // Dragon Rampant // Frostgrave // Relics // Godslayer // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Dropzone Commander // Battletech (War of 3039 - Clan Invasion) // Armoured Clash (Dystopian Wars) // Dreadball //

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Anybody want any Scourge Dropfleet ships :?:
Shadows of Brimstone // Dragon Rampant // Frostgrave // Relics // Godslayer // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Dropzone Commander // Battletech (War of 3039 - Clan Invasion) // Armoured Clash (Dystopian Wars) // Dreadball //

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 pm

2 magazine binders looking for a good home. Each hold 12 issues, by plastic covered rod which goes along centre pages (not much cop with perfect bound mags). Black with 'Battlegames' on spine and possibly cover.

Offers of the grand total of free accepted.