Getting Rid of Stuff.

John

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by John » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

So its the 2 clan sets for £25 then? as I am confused as to what cards I will be getting.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Right, let's see if I can word this right.

You get 3 of each neutral Dynasty and Conflict card, 2 reference cards, and 1 of each Province, Seeker/Keeper card and Imperial Favour. Also a full set of counters and the rules.

You will get all the Dynasty and Conflict cards, including those from the 2 add-on sets, for the Lion Clan. That's 3 of each Card.

You will get all the Dynasty cards, and any Conflict cards that I have not 'splashed' into my decks, including those from the add-on sets, for the Dragon and Unicorn Clans. That's 3 of each Dynasty card, and mostly 3 of each Conflict card, though copies maybe less if I splash them in my deck.
(Whilst these will be playable, they will have non optimal Conflict decks as they will be short cards).

I can also give you the Dynasty Decks of Crane and Phoenix Clans, but do not have the Conflict decks for these, so you would need to source these to use them effectively (sold on already).
I can include the add-on set card's. That's 3 of all Dynasty cards and 3 of any Conflict cards from the add-on sets.

as far as add-on cards go, if anyone offers to buy them of me, I will sell them for £1 a set of 3 -
though the Lion are yours. I'm keeping the neutral, Crab and Scorpion cards, and any splash I want for my decks.

Hope that's clear, and the cost would be £25 (so £35 with the F:GA ships crew models).
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am

Seems to be my favourite thread at present.

So, what now.

Sold my 'Conan', so have several additional packs I no longer need (given John first refusal, he seems to be the one playing it most). Have an accessory/furniture box, the 'Black Dragons', 'Demon of the Earth' and the character 'Valkyrie' (I think that's her name). Dragons £15, others £10 h which I believe is dirt cheap.

Also moving on my painted (and unpainted) plastic Battlemechs. Have around 24 painted (Sword of Light Kurita regiment - so Red), and 12 unpainted. Various types, including 'Unseen' versions. Was thinking around £10 a Lance (4 Mech's), for either painted or unpainted, as the unpainted ones come with Alpha Strike cards (and are still in there box's, so that what each lance is).

If no interest, evilBay, here we come.
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:17 pm

I'm going to be looking at moving on the 28mm models I have that I don't think I'll get around to using.

Currently, the main things are 'Wrath of Kings' (Hadross ,- and lots of it), and for 'Godslayer' the core of a Banebrood Reaver force. Most of these are 'BNIB' (the Hadross stuff came in KS boxes, and some of the box builds might be different).

Haven't thought on prices yet, but at retail, their not cheap - GW prices.

I also have a few Mars Attacks squads and character sets, the odd painted 'Frostgrave' models, Battlemechs (Sword of Light paint scheme). I'm also likely to start looking at rules.

And David, I could possibly move on the Heavy Gear CEF (Earth) models, which are still unbuilt bar the one battle frame.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:31 pm

And whilst re-evaluating my Dragon Rampant forces for January (Crusade), I've decided I have too many 'Big Gribbles'. So, I'm looking at moving on a full unit of Elite Foot (or a Reduced Model Count Infantry unit, if that is your wish) of 6 Ogre sized 'Moloch' Abyssal miniatures - fully painted and on 40mm washers, a mix of the metal and plastic models (from Dungeon Saga)

as a box of 3 usually set you back around £15, I think that is a fair price for all 6 (2 models have 2hd Ax, others have 1hd Ax)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:47 pm

Thinking of moving on my DZC Scourge ground force, all fully painted.

Do have a few unpainted bits - 3 Marauder Drop Ship's (unbuilt) and a set of 'Vampires'.

Not sure on the price, just seeing if anyone interested. Does include 2 tank, 1 heavy tank, 2 AA tank and 1 Prowler squad, all with Drop Ship's. Also, several infantry units, both APC and Drop Ship transport (APC units have Drop Ship's). Finally, Razor Worm units, and a Decimater (? Spelling) Command Flyer.