Getting Rid of Stuff.

John

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by John » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

So its the 2 clan sets for £25 then? as I am confused as to what cards I will be getting.

All Quiet on the Martian Front (Human/Martian); Fanticide;
Frostgrave; Home Raiders (Gremlins); Relics (Britanan);
Flames of War Team Yankee (West German);
The Great War WW1 / Tank; Rivet Wars;
Various Osprey Rules Games;

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Right, let's see if I can word this right.

You get 3 of each neutral Dynasty and Conflict card, 2 reference cards, and 1 of each Province, Seeker/Keeper card and Imperial Favour. Also a full set of counters and the rules.

You will get all the Dynasty and Conflict cards, including those from the 2 add-on sets, for the Lion Clan. That's 3 of each Card.

You will get all the Dynasty cards, and any Conflict cards that I have not 'splashed' into my decks, including those from the add-on sets, for the Dragon and Unicorn Clans. That's 3 of each Dynasty card, and mostly 3 of each Conflict card, though copies maybe less if I splash them in my deck.
(Whilst these will be playable, they will have non optimal Conflict decks as they will be short cards).

I can also give you the Dynasty Decks of Crane and Phoenix Clans, but do not have the Conflict decks for these, so you would need to source these to use them effectively (sold on already).
I can include the add-on set card's. That's 3 of all Dynasty cards and 3 of any Conflict cards from the add-on sets.

as far as add-on cards go, if anyone offers to buy them of me, I will sell them for £1 a set of 3 -
though the Lion are yours. I'm keeping the neutral, Crab and Scorpion cards, and any splash I want for my decks.

Hope that's clear, and the cost would be £25 (so £35 with the F:GA ships crew models).
Shadows of Brimstone // Dragon Rampant // Frostgrave // Relics // Godslayer // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Dropzone Commander // Battletech (War of 3039 - Clan Invasion) // Armoured Clash (Dystopian Wars) // Dreadball //

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am

Seems to be my favourite thread at present.

So, what now.

Sold my 'Conan', so have several additional packs I no longer need (given John first refusal, he seems to be the one playing it most). Have an accessory/furniture box, the 'Black Dragons', 'Demon of the Earth' and the character 'Valkyrie' (I think that's her name). Dragons £15, others £10 h which I believe is dirt cheap.

Also moving on my painted (and unpainted) plastic Battlemechs. Have around 24 painted (Sword of Light Kurita regiment - so Red), and 12 unpainted. Various types, including 'Unseen' versions. Was thinking around £10 a Lance (4 Mech's), for either painted or unpainted, as the unpainted ones come with Alpha Strike cards (and are still in there box's, so that what each lance is).

If no interest, evilBay, here we come.
Shadows of Brimstone // Dragon Rampant // Frostgrave // Relics // Godslayer // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Dropzone Commander // Battletech (War of 3039 - Clan Invasion) // Armoured Clash (Dystopian Wars) // Dreadball //