Getting Rid of Stuff.

Kevin

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by Kevin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:56 pm

After thinking long and hard, I will be moving on my Dropzone Commander Scourge force.

It's painted and has a current retail price of around £150. Includes ;-

Desolator.
Slayer Heavy Tank Group (2) with Marauder Dropship.
Reaper AA Tank Group (3) with Marauder Dropship (2 groups).
Raider Tank Group (3) with Marauder Dropship (2 groups).
Invader APC Group (2) with Marauder Dropship (3 groups).
Prowler Group (8) with Intruder B Dropship's (2)
Intruder A Dropship Group (2)
6 stands of Razor Worms.
12 stands of Scourge Infantry

Scourge Dice and Command Card deck (not sure if V1 or V1.1).

I also have 3 plastic unbuilt Marauder Dropship, and a group of Vampire, which I can throw in.

Looking for offers or around £80 for the lot.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Possible further victims of the great gaming clear out of 2018 could be my Konflict 47/Weird War German models. I'm keeping the various rule sets, of which I have many.

These currently consist of 2 full 10 man 'Heavy Armour' infantry squads with HMG troopers, and a varied collection of models from the Acthung Cthulhu range, mainly Black Sun troopers and servitors, with the odd force mage for flavour.

Not fully decided yet, just putting it out there - though I think eBay might be a better option if I do decide to move them on.

John

Post by John » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:22 pm

Have been reading the Konflikt 47 rules in readiness for trying out a game using my Secret's figures as proxies. So far like these with their variation on Bolt Action, but with the same ideas and allows you to use your normal Bolt Action forces as is or with K47 additions as wanted.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:02 pm

The great clear out continues and this time it's another game I don't feel I will be playing anytime soon (which, like DZC, is a pity). The game is Godslayer.

I have the Rulebooks, die, templates and figures for 2 factions of the Banebrood.

Most are unpainted, the Reaver models still being in retail packaging.

BaneBrood
Gorelord (Painted)
Pestbringer (Painted)
Maldire Mongrels x 12 (4 painted, 8 based and undercoated - models have had weapon swaps for variety). Can be either 6 groups of 6 or 3 of 4 (or 1 4 and 1 8)
Fallow Shaman x 2

Reaver Barbarians
Tyrant (still in box)
Hunter x 2 (still in box)
21 Barabarians (still in box + 1 extra). Enough for 3 groups of 7

I'm happy to consider a starting price of £50 for the lot (remembering at retail 1 box of 10 barbarians is around £35).

(due to this, I'm not likely to go with the upcoming April KS for the relaunch, as to be fair I'm not that taken with the line models, though the character models and monsters are great)

Drop me a PM if interested.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:35 pm

For those of you with Cthuhlu Wars, I am moving on some Great Old One models and Loyalty Cards. They are the Glow in the Dark versions from the second KS, and I have the following:- (looking at about £1:50 per GOO/Card)

Yog-Sothoth, Ubba-Sathla, Nyarlathotep, Hastur, Ithaqua, Rhan-Tegoth, Shub-Niggurath and the King in Yellow.

John

Post by John » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm

Kevin wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:52 pm
Possible further victims of the great gaming clear out of 2018 could be my Konflict 47/Weird War German models. I'm keeping the various rule sets, of which I have many.

These currently consist of 2 full 10 man 'Heavy Armour' infantry squads with HMG troopers, ........
What country are they?
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:35 pm

German - the heavy armoured infantry box with 8 models, plus a 2 model blister with LMG/MMG x 2 and a 2 model blister with an AT team.

All still in retail packaging. Retail at £25 for the box, £6 for the LMG, £7 for the AT. So do a squad (8+2LMG) for around £15, and if both (£30) I'll throw in the AT team for free, otherwise around £4.

And I haven't forgotten your Wolsung Buildings and L5R Cards - neatly wrapped up awaiting delivery.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Going to pass on the GOO models from the Core Set to a charity shop I think, as most people with the game will have them already. I'll keep the Independent Card/Spell Book for these so they can be used in my games.

That leaves the additional GOO, past the core set (Yog-Sothoth onward), if anyone wants the Independent Cards/Spell Books for these (Free), happily do that (if you want the Model - £1 cost, reduced from £1:50).

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 pm

I'm looking to offload a lot of death guard (still on sprue).

2 Dark Imperiums worth of Death Guard
1 Extra Dark Imperium Plague Marine Squad
3 of the "Easy to build" 3 man boxes of Death Guard
2 extra bloat drones
1 extra Noxious Blightbringer
2 extra Malignant Plaguecasters
As well as that, 20 plaguebearers on sprue, and 2 nurgle heralds

Open to offers for the lot.

I also have a set of Tau Firewarriors from the Kill Team box a couple of years ago.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Richard

Post by Richard » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Sent you a PM David... :shock: