Air brush system & Paint range.

Kevin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Air brush system & Paint range.

Post by Kevin » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:53 pm

There's an Eclipse on fleebay (2nd hand) for the cost of a Neo, £55 including P&P at present. Write up says 'as new/unused', so bid placed. Retail appears to be between £80-100, so we will see.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

MrDwhitey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by MrDwhitey » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:55 pm

For basecoating I've been using a £7 airbrush I see on amazon a lot. It works well, easy to clean.

Of course, it can't do detail at all, but that's fine, I suck at detail anyway!
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 pm

As someone is mucking me about in regard a bill, and I'll have the monies to covewr it again at end of month (not that far away), I've just ordered a H&S 'Sliverline' Evolution and a cleaning set (recommended on several websites due to the nozzle reamer),

So, I'll have to look onto moister traps for the cable/hose and connectors if the current one doesn't work out.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .