Getting Rid of Stuff 2014

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff 2014

Post by Richard » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Tibbles wrote:
Richard wrote:I'm continuing my clear-out for ebay but as I come across things I think might be of interest to club members I'll post it on here.

I'm selling on my Kurak Alliance book for Firestorm Armada. The book is as new and retails at £22.50 - I'm looking for £12. Please PM me before Thursday if interested as once there are any ebay bids on it then I'm committed to that process.

Despite the best of intentions I'm giving up any ideas of 40K (for the final time) as I simply have way too many other projects on the go again and need to cut back. I have the Blood Angels starter box going for £35.

I'm sure there will be more to post here over the next couple of days... :roll:
Il nab that Blood Angel Box if I am allowed, will be a perfect accompaniment for the Shield of Baal Box ^^
Tibbles, if you have the cash then you're allowed mate! :lol:
Let me know when you want me to bring it along.

Tibbles
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Tibbles » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Richard wrote:
Tibbles wrote:
Richard wrote:I'm continuing my clear-out for ebay but as I come across things I think might be of interest to club members I'll post it on here.

I'm selling on my Kurak Alliance book for Firestorm Armada. The book is as new and retails at £22.50 - I'm looking for £12. Please PM me before Thursday if interested as once there are any ebay bids on it then I'm committed to that process.

Despite the best of intentions I'm giving up any ideas of 40K (for the final time) as I simply have way too many other projects on the go again and need to cut back. I have the Blood Angels starter box going for £35.

I'm sure there will be more to post here over the next couple of days... :roll:
Il nab that Blood Angel Box if I am allowed, will be a perfect accompaniment for the Shield of Baal Box ^^
Tibbles, if you have the cash then you're allowed mate! :lol:
Let me know when you want me to bring it along.
Il see about getting it to you this Sunday ^^
Current armies: British Army ( Bolt Action)

Current Projects: Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, Bolt Action: tank war

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:04 am

IF anyone remembers the tables worth of ruined city terrain Richard had, I'm wanting to get rid of it for space issues.

Going to have to chuck it otherwise. :o

Does anyone also want a Warhammer Fortress? I've had it since Joust shut down and never put it together...

Also Richard, I have a present for you next time I come down... ;)
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:55 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:IF anyone remembers the tables worth of ruined city terrain Richard had, I'm wanting to get rid of it for space issues.

Going to have to chuck it otherwise. :o

Does anyone also want a Warhammer Fortress? I've had it since Joust shut down and never put it together...

Also Richard, I have a present for you next time I come down... ;)

Ah, I remember that fortress, the one that someone ordered but never picked up, also is there any pictures of the ruins or the like? after xmas I may wanna nab myself some scenery ^^
Current armies: British Army ( Bolt Action)

Current Projects: Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, Bolt Action: tank war

Dazz

Post by Dazz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Always after terrain. . :D
"Ya want to play huh?...Play me!! "
Warhamer (WoC Khorne).
40k (IG)
Mordhiem (10+ warbands)
Infinity (Ariadna) (CA)
Bolt Action (Gerrys, Brit airborne, Ruskies, US Marines, Japs)
Sword and spear (Republican Romans)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:28 pm

So, whilst I might not really wish them gone, I think that my stock of 28-32mm figures, both painted and unpainted, might have to go. This will include;-

Armies of Arcana Lizard-Kyn
WHF Nurgle forces - all daemons.
Abbysal Dwarves
Ectruscan 2nd Class infantry unit
ArcWorlde Gremlin Warband.

I don't think I'll list these on fleebay, as the B&B ay Crusade might be a better option for the full armies (AoA Lizards).
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Kris

Post by Kris » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:31 am

Anybody interested in the Infinity starter box for 40 quid?