Getting Rid of Stuff 2014

Kevin

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff 2014

Post by Kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:11 pm

I've had a mad idea, and to see if it floats, I'm going to throw it out to the group and it's members. I recently picked up the Battle Systems KS Sci Fi terrain set, at the Stronghold level (plus a few bits). Now, I've intended to use this for 'Project Crusade', but I've had another idea in this regard.

So, would anyone be interested in picking up the basic 'Stronghold' set for £70 (that's cost), with extra pieces thrown in free
(link to KS, so you can see the product. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... ar-terrain
Extra's include bunker wall set (so bunkers can be built on the table if needed), plus stretch goals and extra bits and pieces).

If anyone is interested, let me know.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Like everything i do at present - had a rethunk. Mad idea will not cut it, so will be hanging on to the Battle Systems stuff until at least Februaru 2015.

Richard

Post by Richard » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 am

Continuing my clear-out of odds and ends I've come across a unit of UCM infantry (6 bases) and their 2 x APC's for DZC. The figures have been based and undercoated. Any interested member can have them for the price of club fees one Sunday. Also have a copy of the rules for £6.

Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Got four 15mm Plastic Soldier company Tiger tanks, still on sprue, and in box, have 18 others painted, got too many for flames of war, so anyone want to buy some tigers? £16 for the lot of em!
Current projects: Thousand Sons/Knight Questoris Crusade ( Legion 30K),Clan Zap-Zap (Skaven, Age of Sigmar)

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Does anyone want a ridiculous amount of Napoleonic French and Prussians for 28mm, an old Sorylian Fleet for Firestorm, Brigades worth of 28mm American Civil War union troops (half painted)?
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Richard

Post by Richard » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:34 am

Looking to move on my Star Wars Imperials, comprising Interceptor, 2 x Tie Advanced Fighters and 5 Tie Fighters. Comes complete with all manoeuvre wheels, tokens and cards plus movement markers, etc. looking for £60 to members. PM me if interested.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:44 am

Thinking of moving on my Armies of Arcana force (that's 28mm fantasy). Whilst I don't think it will be of much interest to the group, it is a fully painted Monster and Cavalry Army (all basic lizards are on 25 x 50mm (Cavalry) bases, with some of the Hero types on the same and some on 50 x 50mm (and some on 50mm washers). Unfortunately, all of the monsters are on at least 75 x 75mm bases (some are deeper, but) none wider.

As in work, not sure on exact numbers, but think there are the following
2 units of 12 2 hand weapon (each with extra Commander)
1 unit of 12 2hd weapon (with extra commander)
2 unit of 12 shield and hand weapon (each with extra commander)
likely a couple more figures, seem to remember some units had 14 figures

3 - 4 large 'Hero' Commanders (all on 50mm washer)
1 Mage Type (50mm washer)
1 Lord Type (50mm washer)

2 Multi-Legs beasts (75 x 75mm bases)
1 Flying Beast (75 x 75mm base, think it could be a Wyrm - no legs, but only one pair if it does have any)
1 5 Headed Hydra type Beast (75 x 150mm base)

All fully painted if people have any interest, I'll try to get pictures done

So that about 60 cavalry sized figures, 5-6 Ogre sized figures and 4 Monsters, all on metal bases, textured and flocked.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:05 pm

In the next month I'll have both Infinity and Planetfall starters turning up. Now, whilst interested in both games (especially Planetfall), the forces in each starter do not float my boat (Aquan being the closest). This means that I will be open to any possible interest in the forces involved (seems Directorate already has some interest), so just to let people know.

Whilst not totally set, I would think the asking price would be around £17:50 plus for Planetfall stuff (thing force boxes will clock in around £20), and £25 plus for Infinity (not sure about the starter specials yet, will have to. See).

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:25 pm

I have the following Star Wars X Wing items I'm moving on so, as usual, offering first refusal to club members:

1. 3 green and 3 red game dice - £3
2. Full set of manoeuvre templates - £2
3. Deck of pilot and ship damage cards - £2

PM me if interested. ;)

Chris

Post by Chris » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Kevin wrote:In the next month I'll have both Infinity and Planetfall starters turning up. Now, whilst interested in both games (especially Planetfall), the forces in each starter do not float my boat (Aquan being the closest). This means that I will be open to any possible interest in the forces involved (seems Directorate already has some interest), so just to let people know.

Whilst not totally set, I would think the asking price would be around £17:50 plus for Planetfall stuff (thing force boxes will clock in around £20), and £25 plus for Infinity (not sure about the starter specials yet, will have to. See).
I would love to buy the Aquans off you Kevin to add to my starter box
Warhammer 40K Orks.Warhammer Fantasy Chaos.Firestorm Armada Aquans.Sword and Spear 10mm Egyptians.Sword and Spear 28mm Gauls.Dropzone Commander UCM.
AGOT card game (1st edition) Greyjoy
Infinity Haqqislam
Batman Miniatures Two Face