Tale of 4 gamers

Liam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tale of 4 gamers

Post by Liam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:52 pm

As January is fast approaching, those who want to take part in the Tale of Castle Gamers (lost track of how many want to join!) should start looking at creating threads about what they will be building/painting and maybe a little bit about why they have picked that game/force.

If you title the threads something like 'ToCG - <your name/army>' we can keep track of the progress easier.

I know the emphasis has been on 40k and that we will be looking at linking some games in but don't feel put off by that. If you fancy joining in with other stuff, do so :)

Shall we say 1st month target will be something like squad and character? Or whatever the equivalent is. We can look at playing some kill team games then.
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 203
2018 models bought: 30

Chris
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Chris » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm game,will plot my journey into historical gaming and 15mm.
Start a personal thread in this subforum?
Warhammer 40K Orks.Warhammer Fantasy Chaos.Firestorm Armada Aquans.Sword and Spear 10mm Egyptians.Sword and Spear 28mm Gauls.Dropzone Commander UCM.
AGOT card game (1st edition) Greyjoy
Infinity Haqqislam
Batman Miniatures Two Face

Liam

Post by Liam » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes please :)
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 203
2018 models bought: 30

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 pm

I think I'll give this a go...may help to keep me on track with S&S! ;)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm

My Hittites (and various other bits) will provide entertainment for all.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Dazz

Post by Dazz » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:44 pm

I think Matt was going to put a blog thread header up for those wanting to blog it up in 2015
"Ya want to play huh?...Play me!! "
Warhamer (WoC Khorne).
40k (IG)
Mordhiem (10+ warbands)
Infinity (Ariadna) (CA)
Bolt Action (Gerrys, Brit airborne, Ruskies, US Marines, Japs)
Sword and spear (Republican Romans)

Marcosluis

Post by Marcosluis » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:21 am

Might do one with my 30k Dark Angels and then a historical one with my 28mm SCW stuff ;)