Who's Painting What 2015?

Mark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Who's Painting What 2015?

Post by Mark » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:45 am

They look really effective Richard, especially with the snow effect on the bases :)
Battlefleet Gothic: Imperial Navy
Bolt Action: British
DZC: Shaltari
40k: Imperial Guard
Space Hulk
X-Wing: Imperial & Rebel

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Mark wrote:They look really effective Richard, especially with the snow effect on the bases :)
Cheers Mark. I decided to repainted the flesh after trying a different system on the second squad and liking it more. I found getting the 'worn' look for the helmets and equipment quite time consuming. Only about an hours work left to complete the second squad then it's the third squad followed by platoon HQ and support weapons.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Well, Frank has aided in the on-going fight to get stuff painted (that's the weather, not the person who knows about drugs). I have managed to get around 21 Saga/LR/DR/Frostgrave models fully finished (bases and all), along with the BaneBrood warband, several Blight-Kings, a Yeti, and Werewolf and 2 Nuem Painsuits.

Also, finished the bases on 3 trees, and 5 fence sections, and tidied up/decorated the Ruins set o have. I now have the other 3 trees, 5 more fence sections and a Saxon/Anglo-Dane house, along with 4 more miniatures ready for the start of proper base work.

So, on the table I only have a Wolsung Trader, a Feudal Knight mount, 3 Strange Aeon investigators and a Gorn Frigate, all of which are near completion, and Scarecrow who has just his basic colours on. Oh, and the finished (bar the doors) 1st floor of the Warehouse, along with a built roof - but not painted yet.

The reserve is also quite limited (that is models on bases and ready to go to the paint table - NOT the piles of plastic sprue or unbuilt models), containing around 7 Saga/LR/DR/Frostgrave models, 7 Blight-Kings, 2 Priest for the Nuem, several Wolsung miniatures, a monster and around 9 Strange Aeons models. I also have 4 more rebased models (painted) and 3 Mounts for the Feudal Knights.

If this continues over the next few days, 2016 is looking good.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .