Plastic

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PatrickB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Plastic

Post by PatrickB » Fri May 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I thought I might mention that I work for a supplier of engineering plastic, and I have access to a pretty vast array of, small bits of plastic sheet and plate (from thin enough to cut with scissors to stuff you'll need to saw through) rods and tube (all shapes and sizes) and occasional oddities that have been machined and made for customers from washers to knee caps (I kid you not)

If anybody would like me to dig through the off cut racks for anything specific (Rod to cut into bases, make pipes, sheets for diorama's or anything) then let me know and once I'm about on Sundays I'll see what I can do for you!

Pat

Matt
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Plastic

Post by Matt » Fri May 22, 2015 7:39 pm

Nice one! That's sounds great! Cheers! :D
X-Wing | Bolt Action | Infinity | Mordheim | Dropzone Commander | Wolsung