Getting Rid of 'Stuff' 2016

Mark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting Rid of 'Stuff' 2016

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 am

Richard wrote:I have various Bolt Action/Antares command dice that I no longer require so PM me if interested before they head to eBay... :(

Also have some of the new 32mm GW plastic bases going cheap... :roll:
What colour are the BA dice Rich? If they are the "British" wine red/blue dice I will take them off you..
Battlefleet Gothic: Imperial Navy
Bolt Action: British
DZC: Shaltari
40k: Imperial Guard
Space Hulk
X-Wing: Imperial & Rebel

Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Richard » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:49 am

Sorry Mark but they are a combination of greens, Browns and gray (Ghar). Still keeping an eye out for the templates. :roll:

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I'd be interested in the 32mm bases Rich.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Richard

Post by Richard » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:32 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:I'd be interested in the 32mm bases Rich.
Ok David, I'll PM you mate when I get home and let you know what's there.

Richard

Post by Richard » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:50 pm

Going through some drawers this evening and found the current edition of Kings of War (Hardback current edition). If you're interested for a tenner then let me know. Also found a box of Warlord Late War Germans - 8 or 9 have been assembled and base painted - again going for a tenner.
There just can't be many drawers left!

Owen

Post by Owen » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Richard wrote: There just can't be many drawers left!
Keep telling yourself that.

;)

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Not sure how it happened - probably another late night decision - but I've purchased one too many boxes of the GW 30K Horus Heresy Betrayal at Calth game. For those unaware then the full contents are available on the GW website. Selling for £75 (including free delivery to club! :lol: ) which is £10 cheaper than Firestorm. Can confirm the box is still sealed and unopened. Please PM me if interested otherwise it's heading to Cardiff on Saturday. ;)

Also found a white felt gaming cloth (never used) which I was going to use for winter Bolt Action and Frostgrave games. Yours for only £5. Same deal for a black vinyl type gaming mat - for those who remember, it's the same as the ones Matt painted up for the club Firestorm Armada demo game at Penarth Show a year or two back. Again never used.

John

Post by John » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 pm

I'll take the two gaming mats off you Richard for £10 for both. I'm not paying P&P tho! :lol:
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Richard

Post by Richard » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:52 am

John wrote:I'll take the two gaming mats off you Richard for £10 for both. I'm not paying P&P tho! :lol:
Ok John...let me know when you're at club next and I'll bring them along.

John

Post by John » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:39 am

I will be at the club on Sunday, playing Gorkamorka again. If you want to bring the mats on Sunday I will have them from you, but if not, don't worry about it, I'll have them next time you come down.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)