White Projects

MrDwhitey

Re: White Projects

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:08 pm

I'm already sleeving it.

Need to wait a while to finish doing that, had to order sleeves from them (in America!) for the gear cards.

Once it's sleeved, models are put together, I do plan to run it, yes.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Check out Firestorm, they do sleeves in all sizes - I was looking in regard to Others - as I also just sleeved up my Lot5R cards - and would need American and small sized sleeves for that.

Which they do.

Was quite interested in the 'Culture building' side of things, as I enjoyed the 'BoW' play through blogs that covered that aspect.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:47 pm

I love the settlement stuff, the fights are also grand but horrendously punishing.

I've played it a few times via tabletop simulator, and showdowns have always been brick walls of pain.

I've ordered all the sleeves, also some coin capsules to hold the tokens. It'll be awhile but it'll get done. :roll:
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

John

Post by John » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:31 pm
Well something arrived

For the Uninitiated (stupid), what game is it?
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Kingdom Death Monster.

John

Post by John » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Huh?
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:18 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:42 pm
Kingdom Death Monster.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Lantern year 6 up on Beasts of War.

David, paint faster :shock:

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Haven't been up for painting due to real life.

I did do the 4 survivors as a test, basically just drybrushing them to be monotone, then adding some black ink for eyes and airbrushing the bases black.

If I tried to paint them properly I'd never do it.

I also have the problem in that I can't lift the box with one arm because of the storage system. :lol:

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Up to Lantern Year 8 on BoW - just hunted the Phoenix. Wow, nasty isn't the word.

Hope life gives you a bunk up, as I really am interested in this (but no way I'm investing it it, with Shadows).