The Blog of Tibbles

Tibbles

The Blog of Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:36 am

Its been a while since I have done any proper planning in tabletop, still bought some game books here and there through 2017, was interested in doing a few ideas, but they never really panned out because of other concerns throughout the year

But, come December I finally had an idea of what I wanted to do, after watching Dunkirk in Cinema ( and also for christmas when it came to DVD), I decided to collect a british army.

but first, I had to come up with a plan on how I was going to paint the models, only having ordered a 25 man squad, got a quick lineart off of the web and got to work.

Using the GW paint charts as reference I filled in the picture as a template for how I plan to paint the model, tried using as many models as I could that I actually owned, but im sadly still waiting on the Balor Brown for the uniforms.

So when the models arrived, I quickly used as much paint as I had on hand, to paint up a test-squad for my Brits.

So far, im personally thrilled with how they turned out, only need to be based and to have their uniforms highlighted with Balor Brown ( when it arrives).

Hopefully, these Brits will actually see some time on the tabletop! :lol:

(decided to change the name, rather than flood the site with anymore yearly blogs!)
Current projects: Thousand Sons/Knight Questoris Crusade ( Legion 30K),Clan Zap-Zap (Skaven, Age of Sigmar)

Tibbles

Re: The Blog of Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:56 pm

Been working slowly on my new models, also had a ton of fun basing my british infantry, having them stroll through a nice poppy field.

Also over the weekend, while my dad was home, I managed to get the new plastic warlord Char B1 Bis, its a very nice kit, cant wait to weather mine up.

Current projects: Thousand Sons/Knight Questoris Crusade ( Legion 30K),Clan Zap-Zap (Skaven, Age of Sigmar)

Tibbles

Re: The Blog of Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:38 pm

Something a bit different from me, but I always wanted to collect Chaos Warriors, so when I found 24 chaos warriors for £30 on Ebay.. well, cant go wrong with it.

just a test model, but for line infantry, im quite happy with the result.