Fallout- Wasteland Warfare

Tibbles

Fallout- Wasteland Warfare

Post by Tibbles » Tue May 16, 2017 4:16 pm

So were getting a fallout tabletop game, made by the same people who brought us Warzone-Ressurection.

http://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

Miniatures look gorgeous, and its apparently co-op, with the possibility of the 'AI Deck' controlling the actions of the enemies.

What do you all think so far?
Current projects: Thousand Sons/Knight Questoris Crusade ( Legion 30K),Clan Zap-Zap (Skaven, Age of Sigmar)

Bill

Re: Fallout- Wasteland Warfare

Post by Bill » Tue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Loved the computer game looking this could be interesting.

Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:01 pm

The release of this game gets closer and closer, with all of the models now on display on the site, I love the renders at least, not hard considering its all taken from the game, but even the scenery looks really nice
Current projects: Thousand Sons/Knight Questoris Crusade ( Legion 30K),Clan Zap-Zap (Skaven, Age of Sigmar)

Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:56 pm

Apologies, for my lack of attendance this year, I have been reserving my wargaming mood for this games release!

With the pre-orders now shipping, I hope to bring this game properly to the club.

Would anyone be interested in a test game, when I get the game? I have spent most of my time, building scenery in preperation! :D

John

Post by John » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Once you get it ready, I would certainly try it out with you.
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:38 pm

I’d love to try a test game of this if my shift pattern allows it. I’m a big fan of New Vegas and Fallout 4 so I’ve been looking at this one for a while.
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 121
2018 models bought: 25

Tibbles

Post by Tibbles » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:39 pm

I am also a big fallout fan, hence my interest, but personally, my favourite aspect of the rules ( which I have, since Modiphius was kind enough to give me a PDF copy, as well as a digital copy ahead of the release) is the fact it can be played co-operatively!

So I can actually play -alongside- all of you rather, than against you, for a tutorial game, though I have heard the 'AI' for the enemy is brutal to fight! :D

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Having been a longstanding fan of the series, yup, preordered it ages ago.

I probably wont expand beyond the starter much until they let us buy the good guys. Already love the render of Horrigan.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)