2018 - New Year, New Ramblings

Kevin

Re: 2018 - New Year, New Ramblings

Post by Kevin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:08 pm

First models for new project now in the house. So time to now paint all before ordering more.
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash

Kevin

Re: 2018 - New Year, New Ramblings

Post by Kevin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Quick update - currently on night shifts, so time for hobby somewhat erratic.

Have fully finished 9 models/bases to date this month so far, and have around 2 dozen near finish. Am actually still enjoying painting, and have managed to finish off most of my TV watch requirements til next week, but working over weekend, so will probably not get to the painting table again til Tuesday.

And I've decided to focus mainly on the stuff on the paint table, most of which are background projects. These lurk on the table, so would be nice to finally finish. And most of my current armies are painted to a usable level, I can concentrate on finishing them as the background projects (bit on the special project).

Emptied my storage drawers in game room, which proved that my spare stock is shrinking, as it now all fits on the tables. Not sell much, but at least it's going slowly. Hopefully, the Table Sale on May 12 at Firestorm will get rid of more stuff.

And Hellboy is due end of Month - so glad I dropped Pacific Rim, as with that and the new Hex Media movie KS, it would have been rather expensive.

The other main issue I have at present is a lack of drive to actually game - well, to go out of my way to attend group, whist still painting stuff at home, and playing games with friends at their homes. Maybe it's down to the reintroduction of s regular, set work pattern, as the job comes first.
I don't feel the need to stop gaming, so it might just be a dry spot.
Time to wait and see what the future brings.
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash