Age of Sigmar slow grow

Owen

Re: Age of Sigmar slow grow

Post by Owen » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 am

John wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 am
Does anyone know, as GW have supplied the Age of Sigmar original rules free online, are they planning to do the same with the V2 rules, or are they now so vast that you have to buy them in the new rulebook? :?
Found the answer :shock: GW have a new download for the Core Rules! :lol:
If you download the AoS app they’re also on there along with all the unit warscrolls.

Richard

Post by Richard » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Ok chaps, been reading some of the Nighthaunt fluff when something jumped out at me. In one part of a background story they attack a Sigmarine stronghold by apparently passing through the walls to overwhelm the defenders. I’m happy with this aspect as it fits in with ‘Fly’ and ‘Ethereal’ and their general ghostliness but did anyone hear the loud clang of Weapons hitting the wall and staying the other side? :roll:

So should their weapons be painted as ‘spiritual’ representations of actual weapons?

Kris

Post by Kris » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 am

I'd paint them whichever way you prefer. After all since this is a high magic game "Its magic" is a perfectly valid excuse.

Owen

Post by Owen » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:41 pm

You could split the difference and have the weapons ‘mid-phase’ implying they can go ghostly to pass through walls, and then return to solid to stab someone.