WH40K 8th rule check

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
John
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

WH40K 8th rule check

Post by John » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:13 pm

I have been reviewing the core rules to ensure I was using my 'Nids properly today and I noticed something I think we are playing wrongly :shock: , look at page 185 and the Movement phase. It shows the Plague Guard Marines moving their 5" move. The Malignant Plaguecaster the moves, declaring he is advancing and rolls his D6 getting 4 and adding this to his movement of 5" to move 9"! He does not move 5" then move another 9" for his advance.
Am I looking at this wrongly or am I correct? :roll:
Today I was moving a unit 8", then advancing 8 + D6" which would explain why my 'Nids were getting across the Table so fast. :twisted:
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)

Matt
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WH40K 8th rule check

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Yeah, it should be only the D6 extra inches!
X-Wing | Bolt Action | Infinity | Mordheim | Dropzone Commander | Wolsung