Getting Rid of Stuff.

MrDwhitey

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by MrDwhitey » Fri May 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Does anyone want an old Wild West Exodus Starter set plus the old undead/Carpathian (I think?) set? It's free or I'm binning it.

4 of the square Bandua lasercut building sets for infinity (12 buildings in all). Unpainted, includes 4 bridges. Also free.
Have to wait till next thursday, showing someone them

I have a lot of Van Rier (I think) for Wolsung I'm never going to use. It's in various states of disrepair, includes several metal characters, quite a few zombies and 2 of the big golems and several phonebooths, £15 for the lot. I can bring them to club for a look over before purchase!

Anyone want a 28mm scale sloop, I've had it for almost a decade now. It's one mast, and free. Unpainted etc. Enough dust to count as painted.

Bunch of Dropfleet Commander stuff, one starter with an extra scourge fleet and big ship in resin, plus plastic fighters and space station boxes. Frankly given the limbo this is in, I'm happy to give it away free.

A very large amount of ogre kingdoms stuff, if anyone is interested a lot of it is still boxed and I can bring it in and happy for offers. Low offers at that!

More may be added to this list as I dig through.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat May 19, 2018 11:08 am

I wouldn't mind a look at the Ven Rier David, when will you be around at club next?
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

2018 models painted: 112
2018 models bought: 25

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm

I can come down tomorrow if you're about.
Warzone Resurrection (Dark Legion),Dropzone Commander (Scourge),Infinity (Combined Army & PanOceania),X-Wing (Imperial and Rebel),Battlefleet Gothic (Imperial and Chaos),Malifaux (Guild, Ressers), Gates of Antares (Ghar), 40k (Chaos)

Paul

Post by Paul » Sat May 19, 2018 4:08 pm

If mr liam doesn’t take the ven reir ill be reserve to add them to mine ;)
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat May 19, 2018 4:30 pm

MrDwhitey wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm
Sounds good to me, any particular time?
Games I play: 40k (CSM, Dark Eldar), AoS (Sylvaneth), Wolsung (Ash and Oak), Game of Thrones LCG (Baratheon, Lannister), Battlefleet Gothic (Chaos), Mordheim (Undead)

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Liam wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:30 pm
MrDwhitey wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:21 pm
Sounds good to me, any particular time?
I'll try to get there for around 5.

Some things are damaged, took a quick picture now I got them all out:

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat May 19, 2018 7:27 pm

I'll take the wild west exodus stuff David.

It can join my Watchers and Hex in the storage cupboard.

Anything your after in exchange (I know you're giving it away, but.....).
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 pm

As it looks very likely I will appear this weekend, I'm intending to bring down a 'bag' of stuff I no longer need/require/want.

Some of this I may ask something for, some I'll happily give away to a good home. As to what it's including, not sure, but it will be the usual mix of stuff no-one has heard of, and random bits

And John, I'll have that Wolsung stuff, originally asked £20, but as I've mucked you about so much, £15 will do. No cards though, you've had all I have already.
Dragon Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Age of Sigmar // Strange Aeons // Wolsung // Battletech (3039-3058) // Armoured Clash

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat May 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Paul wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:08 pm
If mr liam doesn’t take the ven reir ill be reserve to add them to mine ;)
Do you want first dibs Paul? You actually have that faction so it makes more sense for you, I am happy to carry on with my Ash and Oak :)

Thats a hell of a deal there David.

MrDwhitey

Post by MrDwhitey » Sat May 19, 2018 10:58 pm

There are no cards mind, they were bought in 1st edition and I can't find the cards anyway. :(