Getting Rid of Stuff.

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:45 pm

I'm having a massive clear out of stuff that hasn't been used in months/years/ever!

Let me know if any of this stuff is of interest as it'll be on eBay soon!

Deadzone - All the factions plus a tonne of terrain including everything from both kickstarters and extra addons! I went big on the kickstarter for some reason so I have a load of extra stuff. Might be good for someone playing Warpath?

Beyond the Gates of Antares.
Books
The Garr from the starter box
The Concorde from the starter box plus the support pack and a load of other bits.

Guild ball.
Hunters plus the extra hunter characters box, and the limited edition captain + rules book, toklens and cards. Nice game, just not my thing!

Infinity
Haqqislam starter from Red Veil, 3 models from Beyond Red Veil and sniper from Dire Foes. Lovely models but never going to use them! They're all on microart desert bases too! (except one lol)

Wolsung
Alven Yard starter box
Shanty town kit

Firestorm Armada
Books + painted hawker fleet and some other big ships. I know we don't play it anymore but someone might want them!

Test of Honour
Core box plus Samurai on horse back. Only half a dozen miniatures have been built.

Storage
I've got some 40K specific battle foam trays too if anyone is interested. I've got two big ones for storm ravens with spaces for landspeeders and dreadnoughts I think.

I may even try and move on my big battle foam bags as they are mostly empty and full of empty foam trays!
X-Wing | Bolt Action | Infinity | Mordheim | Dropzone Commander | Wolsung

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Think I'm likely to want to move on the Age of Sigmar Crypt Courts (Flesheaters). Currently most of this is painted (or still being painted - bar the Terrorghiest). It includes

Terrorghiest, with Crypt King (started painting Mount, unpainted rider).
Crypt King on foot (unmade)
Horror Courtier (half painted)
Horror, 9 models (3 units of 3, 7 painted/2 half painted)
Ghast Courtier (painted)
Ghouls (including 2 ghast unit leaders), 31 (21painted, 5 half painted, 5 unpainted).
Flesheaters Codex/Army Book.

That's over 120GBP of undead 'goodness' in model form alone.
So around £60 seems fair to me ( less than the cost of a 'start collecting' and 'Horrors' box).

Anyone?

Edit - 18/06/2018 - Peter has requested these, now sold.

Edit - 16/07/2018 - available again, though if no takers by end of September, likely to go to Peter anyway.
Listed on Evilbay too.
Last edited by Kevin on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

And the re-sort continues - this time something that may actually interest people.

I'm looking at moving on some of the models I have for Wolsung (well Triad, as that's all I have). Not stopping playing, but it's so far back on my interest list at present that it's just gathering dust and nothing else.

I have a large range of models for this faction (some from other maker's), though most are unpainted/unbuilt. All have appropriate cards.

Xen Jidao, Ata Kijao, Wandering Actor (Heroes), Trader (x2), Fisherman (Henchmen) - all painted on clear bases (you've all seen them).

Mage Type, Basket Carrier (on clean bases, painted - no cards as not from range).

All following either unpainted/unbuilt (unless mentioned) and include cards

RSM Courier Steamobile (built and undercoated)

Hisao Shiro, Mr Cheng (Heroes)

Golemic Dragonling (x3), Onryo, Kasunda, Shadow, Shade (henchmen)

Don't have prices planned out as yet (though unpainted would be around 50-60% retail max), just seeing if there is any interest in these.

Mark

Post by Mark » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

Oh no! Just bought a load of this.. :o however would be interested in the Kasunda and Shade models..
Battlefleet Gothic: Imperial Navy
Bolt Action: British
DZC: Shaltari
40k: Imperial Guard
Space Hulk
X-Wing: Imperial & Rebel

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Say £5 for both?

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 pm

And now I'm thinking about shadows of brimstone, when just looking at reducing this to a handleable level until Forbidden Fortress arrives - the Japanese focus rings all the right Bell's

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:11 pm

Anyone want the Escher gangers from the Necromunda core game, along with the cards for them. (Currently unbuilt on frame, instructions will be included).

Looking at £10 .

Paul

Post by Paul » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Kevin wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm
And the re-sort continues - this time something that may actually interest people.

I'm looking at moving on some of the models I have for Wolsung (well Triad, as that's all I have). Not stopping playing, but it's so far back on my interest list at present that it's just gathering dust and nothing else.

I have a large range of models for this faction (some from other maker's), though most are unpainted/unbuilt. All have appropriate cards.

Xen Jidao, Ata Kijao, Wandering Actor (Heroes), Trader (x2), Fisherman (Henchmen) - all painted on clear bases (you've all seen them).

Mage Type, Basket Carrier (on clean bases, painted - no cards as not from range).

All following either unpainted/unbuilt (unless mentioned) and include cards

RSM Courier Steamobile (built and undercoated)

Hisao Shiro, Mr Cheng (Heroes)

Golemic Dragonling (x3), Onryo, Kasunda, Shadow, Shade (henchmen)

Don't have prices planned out as yet (though unpainted would be around 50-60% retail max), just seeing if there is any interest in these.
I’m interested in the steam mobile. Is that the mail truck mate.

I may be interested in the other triad bits kev. What price are you looking for.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 pm

As I seem to have backed myself into a bit of a corner by stating that I'd sell 2 unpainted models for £5 (should look up prices first, but to be fair I'm unlikely to use them and the funds can go to other good causes), that looks like the going rate.

So I would say £2.50 an unpainted model, hero or henchman, £5 for a painted model, and £7.50 for the steam van/truck - and yes it's the model with the covered back (which is removable) from their range. (All come with cards).

And I might be able to do a reduced deal on multiple figure purchases.

I can do the lot, minus the 2 models previously asked for, for around £50

All the unpainted/undercoated stuff, plus the painted 'Mage' can do for about £15.

John

Post by John » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:55 pm

If Paul doesn't take the RSM Steam Truck, I'll have it!
Once in awhile,
Someone AMAZING comes along....... :o
AND HERE I AM! ;)