Getting Rid of Stuff.

Kevin

Re: Getting Rid of Stuff.

Post by Kevin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 am

After some thought, decided on a price if people wanted to take 'Shadows of Brimstone' off my hands.

It would include City of the Ancients starter set, along with the 'Frontier Town' expansion, some of the ' advanced monster packs' and the 'Derilict Ship's otherworld. The card decks would include additional cards from the upgrade packs (though not all of them, as I would be keeping some). I'd also need to sort counters to ensure I had the ones I needed, but it would otherwise include counters from both sets.

(I want to keep Swamps of Death - the otherworld for the second starter, as I like the setting).

Models for all the creatures from both core sets, plus the models from Derilict Ship will be included, along with additional models and threat cards to cover otherworld specific add on's. Not all creature threat cards will be included (I want to keep some - but as I have extra models from the core, you'll have models). I will also include alternative gender models for the characters, and add in a few additional character types.

God's know's what the actual cost on this should be, but I'm looking at around offers of £100. (if/when this gets listed to Evilbay, it's P&P will be silly, as it's one heavy pile of card and plastic. Also, probably be a higher asking price).

And I will look at selling on other stuff at a later date. Otherworld sets, advanced monster packs, and additional threat sets.

Doubt anyone would be interested, but here goes.

(and no, I'm not giving up on this, I just wanted to clear the decks before Forbidden Fortress (the Oriental version) arrives).

Edit - 17/07/2018. Have decided to put this into storage rather than move it on - like the game far to much, and have too much to really make it worth selling.
Last edited by Kevin on Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon/Lion Rampant // Warpath // Godslayer // Wolsung .

Mark

Post by Mark » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Kevin wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 pm
As I seem to have backed myself into a bit of a corner by stating that I'd sell 2 unpainted models for £5 (should look up prices first, but to be fair I'm unlikely to use them and the funds can go to other good causes), that looks like the going rate.

So I would say £2.50 an unpainted model, hero or henchman, £5 for a painted model, and £7.50 for the steam van/truck - and yes it's the model with the covered back (which is removable) from their range. (All come with cards).

And I might be able to do a reduced deal on multiple figure purchases.

I can do the lot, minus the 2 models previously asked for, for around £50

All the unpainted/undercoated stuff, plus the painted 'Mage' can do for about £15.
Kasunda, Onyro and Shade for £12? Hopefully a more reasonable price.. if you are happy will take those three off your hands!
Battlefleet Gothic: Imperial Navy
Bolt Action: British
DZC: Shaltari
40k: Imperial Guard
Space Hulk
X-Wing: Imperial & Rebel

Paul

Post by Paul » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm

Kevin wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 pm
As I seem to have backed myself into a bit of a corner by stating that I'd sell 2 unpainted models for £5 (should look up prices first, but to be fair I'm unlikely to use them and the funds can go to other good causes), that looks like the going rate.

So I would say £2.50 an unpainted model, hero or henchman, £5 for a painted model, and £7.50 for the steam van/truck - and yes it's the model with the covered back (which is removable) from their range. (All come with cards).

And I might be able to do a reduced deal on multiple figure purchases.

I can do the lot, minus the 2 models previously asked for, for around £50

All the unpainted/undercoated stuff, plus the painted 'Mage' can do for about £15.
I’ll take the truck kev. And mark wants some of the other bits so I’ll get them another time but I’d love the van cheers.
Games I play: Star Wars x wing, armada, imperial assault, bolt action, AVP, 40k, Guildball, wolsung, rumbleslam, age of sigmar, many board games.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Call it a £10 Mark, though happy to go with the £7.50 that I had mentioned.

And the truck is yours for £7.50, Paul.

I'll sort them out for you but not sure when I can make group, won't be next week as working.

(And I'll work out a bundle cost for remaining models - might keep the painted ones so I have a playable club).

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 pm

So, clear out continues - and as I only have a few schedule lists left for the month (but I can list free straight away, though I like to list to end on Sunday), I thought I'd stick these up here.

Getting rid of the 28mm Achtung! Cthulhu WWWII models I have - mostly Servitors and Black Sun Troopers/Officers.

If I've had no interest (and to be fair not expecting any), I'll probably list on Evilbay on Sunday.
Last edited by Kevin on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard

Post by Richard » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:07 am

After a brief flirtation with AOS I’ve decided it’s not for me so I’m moving everything on for both sides, including army books and rules. If interested just PM me.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:19 pm

This is a really odd call out, but just if anyone is interested.

I have complete Series 1,2 & 3 sets of the Character Building Dr Who mini figure ranges, which I am looking towards moving on. Each set has at least 10 miniatures, and include various models (Dr's, companion's, Dalek and Cyberman models and others).
All models are relevant to the David Tennant/Matt Smith era.
Some of the models are in display pods, some on original packaged bases, and I think I have the collectors sheet from each series too.

I'm looking at around £20 for each series (they are 'blind buy' at around £3 each), or all for £50.

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:50 pm

So next up, my models for the Watchers faction in Wild West Exodus.

I have most of the original range, unbuilt but not in retail packaging as came from a KS

If anyone (which I doubt) is interested PM me for more details.

I tend to sell Faces at around £3.50, and Hands at around £7.50 (usually with an additional heavy weapons model - around £6 without). Never sold a Boss before, but likely to be around face price, no higher than £5.

If no interest, will go to Evilbay next time I sort out a load for it.

I also have a 'Gubbins' box, still in shrink wrap - basically the new rules set and cards/counters. £10 for that

Richard

Post by Richard » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:00 am

Only the Sigmarines set new on sprues left. All books sold.

Owen

Post by Owen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Got some TTCombat stuff I want to shift. (Bought it for use with Batman but haven’t gotten around to building and have lost any enthusiasm for doing so).

Unopened:
Fire Escape set ( https://ttcombat.com/products/fire-escape ) - £3
Apartment skylight ( https://ttcombat.com/products/apartment-skylight ) - £5
Apartment A ( https://ttcombat.com/products/apartment-a ) - £10
Apartment B ( https://ttcombat.com/products/apartment-b ) - £10
Abandoned Apartment ( https://ttcombat.com/products/abandoned-apartment ) - £10

Opened:
2xDumpsters - £2
Rooftop Accessories ( https://ttcombat.com/collections/city-s ... ccessories ) - £5
Police Station* ( https://ttcombat.com/products/police-station ) with extension ( https://ttcombat.com/products/police-station-extension ) - £15

*the upper floor has had the hand rail assembled and had a threadbare carpet added to the floor, on the ground floor the doors have been magnetised so they can be opened and closed (sort of, it hasn’t worked that well). All the window frames have been glued in.